Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Singapore Memories By KUMA


1.The city         
               ● I lived and worked in Singapore from 1996 to 2000.
               ● Singapore is so beautiful and is called "greenery country".
               ●  But Singapore is very small country. It is almost the same size as                         Awajishima in Seto inland sea or Tokyo 23 wards.
2.  The transportation  
               ●  Changi Airport is famous as an international hub airport. 
                    Very big, clean and beautiful. 
               ●  Female flight attendants uniform of Singapore Airline are so                                  elegant, exotic and sexy.
               ●   Bus, Subway(MRT) and taxi are at the center of the land                                        transportation. MRT stands for Mass Rapid Transit and is a subway.                 ●   MRT is an elevated railway in the suburbs. MRT Extension                                    construction is still progressing towards the suburbs.  
3.  The restaurant
               ●   I wanted to introduce the restaurant “Compass Rose” on the top                           floor of The Westin Hotel, overlooking Singapore Bay. Words don’t                         appear in the beauty of the night view. 
               ●      Some people say that the essence of Singapore gourmet is in                                 Hawken- Center(=Food Center). That’s true. And delicious and                             inexpensive.
4.  The hotel
               ●   I had no chance to stay in these gorgeous hotels in Singapore.
                       1. Shangri-la 2. Singapore Raffles Hotel 3. Marina Bay Sands
                       I’d like to stay at these hotels someday.





 



No comments: