Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Lunch at Braserrie Rubin

From Aoyama Cemetery I went to Ark Hills by taxi. Why? Because I wanted to have lunch at a new restaurant. It is called "The City Bakery Brasserie Rubin". When we went to Suntory Hall three Sundays ago we discovered it. But it wasn't open for business at that time. This time I waited in line for about 20 minutes. I was handed a menu and decided on my lunch while waiting. I got in and sat at the bar. That was cool. There were tables inside and outside. The place was full. I ordered fried chicken with salad and bread. There was no butter, only olive oil. That was cool, too. The lunch was delicious. I only drank water. When I went to the counter to pay, there was a display of desserts in the showcase. They all looked delicious. I considered them all and chose a piece of lemon pie. It is quite popular in the states. I ordered one and returned to my seat. I ate it quite slowly, enjoying eat bite. It was yummy! Then I got my revised (updated) check and, returned to the counter and paid. Another successful adventure in Tokyo.

No comments: