Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Dinner out with the family

After we went to Suntory Hall for the concert on June 15th, I drove us to Ueno for a dinner at an Italian restaurant. I had an idea how to drive to Ueno from Ark Hills. How? Because my brother and I took a taxi from Toyko Tower to Ueno when he was here. However this time it was decided that we trust the car navi rather than me. So, she guided us to the east side of Ueno station. We met our son-in-law there. CIROMBO MARINA is one of his customers so he has been here more than once (several times). We looked at the menu but he ordered most of the dishes. We had some pizza and and cheeses and seafood and salads. I was the DD (designated driver) so I didn't drink. I must say that everything was very delicious! From there we drove the newlyweds to their place in Souka. We brought a lot of Rina's things from our house. She needed them. It took only 30 minutes to get there. After we dropped them off, we went home. I got on the nearby highway. The two passengers I had soon fell asleep. We got home safely in less than an hour. It was a very fun day.  

No comments: