Wednesday, October 17, 2018

What's his name

During my workout last week I met one couple, my age, that frequent the gym. They were both dressed in black. "Are  you the "Couple in Black" I joked. He said "Yeah, like Bruce Willis. He's cool". I like Men In Black and it reminded of the other Man in Black. You know. What's his name. But, none of us could recall (remember) his name. For the next 20 minutes I tried to recall his name. So, did my friend. By the time I left the gym, neither of us could remember it. On my way home, at home, and then on my way to the school by bicycle, I kept (continued) trying. I went through the alphabet: Did it start with an "A"? Allen? Alfred? Alex? "B"? Bobby? Byron? Bertold? "C"? "D"?....."Y"? Yeltsin? Yahoo? Yodels"?. I did that over and over with no success. My mind was a blank. I remembered Bruce Willis, Kevin Costner, Leonardo DiCaprio, Mel Gibson, Gene Hackman (my favorite), Robert Dinero, Al Pacino, Paul Newman, Robert Redford, Ben Aflick, Brad Pitt, Harrison Ford, John Travolta, Nicholas Cage...but alas, I couldn't remember this guy's name. Finally at the school I typed in "Men In Black" in Google. And just before I searched it,  it hit me....Tommy Lee Jones. That was so cool.

No comments: