1. Sleep. While sleep requirements vary slightly from person to person, most healthy adults need between 7 to 9 hours of sleep per night to function at their best. Children and teens need even more. And despite the notion that our sleep needs decrease with age, most older people still need at least 7 hours of sleep.
Here are some other tips:
2. Maintain a healthy weight...eat more slowly.
3. Exercise regularly...choose activities that you enjoy...gardening, walking. Walk with someone.
4. Don't smoke. That goes without saying. ( = Of course)
5. Eat a healthy diet. Eat veggies and fruit regularly. Chicken and fish instead of red meat.
6. Drink alcohol in moderation = socially.
7. Get regular health check ups.
I am sure that everyone has their own ways. So...how do you stay healthy?