Tuesday, October 2, 2018

My September

I can't believe that it's October already! It seems like it was so hot in July and August. But now the weather is turning cooler and we don't use the A/C very much now. September is gone. I want to recap mine. First, I didn't drink alcohol from September 9th till today. I had hoped to be alcohol free all month but it was impossible. I also went to the gym 12 times. That is an average of 3 times a week. On top of that I increased the gym time from 90 minutes to 120 minutes...2 hours. That is because I take a shower at the gym instead of at home. (In the summer it is easy to go home and shower). I had some extra time off this month as there were two Monday holidays. One of my lessons was also off for three weeks. They resume again this Saturday. M and I went out for dinner a couple of times. I did  weeding next door and gardening around our house. At the school I made some CDs. The Eiken guests are this weekend so I was teaching those kids very hard. But now it's October. My how time flies! (PICTURE They cleared a small forest from one area very near our house. I wonder why.)

1 comment:

Reiko said...

Time flies !!
It's October !!
I gave a sigh of relief,too!!
But fall is the most suitable season for enjoying reading and outdoor sports.