Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Lunch at Angela

I teach at a kindergarten on Friday mornings. It is almost every week. However they sometimes cancel an English lesson from time to time (once in a while). So, I will have a rare morning off on a Friday. Two Fridays ago that happened. So, in the morning I was at my school working hard at my computer. I was making a Blog or a Puzzle or something. Then I rode my bicycle to Angela's restaurant. It is in Kitamoto. The weather was pleasant. It takes less than 20 minutes. The menu is pasta and pizza and very good desserts. I ordered a pasta dish and a special dessert. It is special because it is not included with the set menu. I finished my meal, which was very good, and then got my dessert (See pic). I can't remember the name of the dish but it was a creamy, soft chocolate treat. When I finished my meal I got up to leave and went to the register. What a surprise! There were two of my students also going up to the register to pay. We said hello and exclaimed "What a small world it is." That was a nice lunch.

No comments: