Thursday, August 8, 2019

Misao's Story 1 of 6


Part 1
Misao’s Story
   On June 6th, my husband and I travelled to Kyoto for 10 days. Kyoto is one of the most historic and popular places in Japan. Many tourists visit there all year round.
   We left Tokyo by Shinkansen. There was something nostalgic about the peaceful landscapes that passed though the windows. That’s because I lived in the countryside in Osaka when I was a child. Watching the scenery that flew past at amazing speed made my eyes tired.
   The train arrived at Kyoto station soon. We got off the train. After a few minutes I noticed that I did not have my glasses! How careless I was. I left my glasses at the window’s side in the train. My sleepiness was dispelled because of the shock. I reported this incident to the lost and found immediately. Then I learned that my glasses were at Shin Osaka station. The next day we went to Osaka and picked up my glasses. Although the trip had just started, we were already tired.
   We had been to Kyoto several times and have seen many landmarks and landscapes. Let me introduce some of them to you. 

No comments: