Tuesday, May 28, 2019

My GW by Eiko

My husband, two sons, and I went to Saku on April 27th. My daughter's family came there the same day. One son returned to Saitama that same day to take care of our cat. Our other son returned on the third day. We stayed in Saku until the morning of May 5th. My daughter has three children, 11, 8 and 2 years old. The way the 2 year old and his two older siblings play is different. The older children went fishing twice. the broke firewood. They milked a cow and made butter at a ranch. The little one played with me a lot. There was a balloon festival in Saku at this time. More than 30 balloons were up in the sky. One set down just 200 meters from our place. The balloon was huge seeing it so nearby. We saw another beautiful thing. It is a ring horizontal arc in the sky. It was so beautiful. It lingered (stayed) for a while. We enjoyed our Golden Week. 

No comments: