Thursday, March 26, 2020

Waxing the house Part 3

Our house is not big. The hardest part of the waxing project was moving the obstacles and putting them back. I also had to wax under the beds. That was a bit difficult. So, I started upstairs, waxing the hall and the stairway. The next day, I waxed the kitchen and the living room. Two days later I waxed two bedrooms upstairs. The following day I waxed the living room and behind the television. Then I did one final bedroom upstairs. Then I went back to one bedroom and touched up some areas that I couldn't do earlier. That was because there were a lot of obstacles. I estimate that it twelve hours to do everything. The last time that I waxed the entire (whole) house was four years ago. \And this was the third time. I may do it again. It was a lot of work, but now whenever I walk downstairs or enter a room, the first place I look at is the floor. How shiny! How beautiful! Happy am I!

No comments: