Thursday, March 12, 2020

My plans for this year by Makiko

Recently, I have only a few motivations for studying English in front of the Olympics because I have no plan to go abroad or welcome foreigners.  At the same time, one of my Philippine friends sent me some videos. They were videos about the Czech Republic. 
My summer son (it means that he stayed at my home last summer so we call him that). He lives in Prague in Czech.  And I am looking forward to seeing him and his family someday. When I meet him, I want to fight by talking in English. In other words, I want to improve my English so that I can fight. All narrations in these videos were in English. 
I got motivated. Last week, my summer son’s mother sent me some emails. Happy am I !!  I’d like to see a lot of movies in English including these videos.

No comments: