Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Drink Party with family

After my visit to Roppongi on February 9th, I went to Tokyo station to buy a book at Maruzen. Then I went to Ueno. I met my daughter, her husband and his father at a restaurant in Ochanomizu. Rina's father-in-law lives in Kagawa, Shikoku. He was visiting Tokyo to see the "Mummies of the World" exhibition in Ueno's National Museum of Nature and Science. His name is Seiji. We first met at a gathering of e two families in Tokyo before the wedding. Then we met at the wedding, of course. Then we had a drinking party in Tokyo last December. So, we know each other. As we settled in at the Chinese restaurant there was a happening. We got our drinks and had a "Kampai". Soon after that Masaharu accidentally spilled a drink on Rina's lap! OMG! They went immediately to UNICLO to buy some new, cheap clothes. Whew! No, worries. Then we ate and drank and talked and talked and drank and ate. Things got exciting when I showed them the new book I bought. It is "The Call of the Wild" by Jack London. Seiji was excited as he is one of his most favorite books. The party went on till 9pm. Then we all returned home safe and sound.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reiwa Emperor's name is Naruhito,isn't it?