Friday, January 25, 2019

My Coming of Age Day

I was home alone. I got up early to watch USA football on TV. It was recorded so I old watch it a my leisure. I had breakfast and drank tea (no coffee). It was very relaxing. Then I got antsy. I wanted to do something. So, I got my gardening uniform out for the first time in a long time. It was a nice day and just a little cold with not much wind. So, I weeded for 90 minutes. I went all the way around the house. I also rearranged some things and tidied up most everywhere. Beautiful! Then back inside I changed back to my snuggies (warm, comfortable clothes worn in the house) and cleaned some more. The top of the fridge was next. That took about one hour to remove the grease. Then upstairs I cleaned up some boxes and put some things away. I was getting hungry now. So, I bicycled to BeniBanaWalk. Up in the food court, I bought a Ramen. It was pretty good. I went down to the super market ad bought an ice cream (Baskin Robbins A.K.A. '31' was crowded).  I then went back home to take a nap. When I awoke the family had returned. I was not home alone anymore. It was like a dream.

No comments: