Friday, November 30, 2018

My November

November was a good month. I didn't drink...until last Saturday and Sunday. Things were going so good that I just had to drink. Of course, I enjoyed it. Other than that it was work, the gym and Tokyo. Work was good. And as it is nearing the end of the year I had some extra time off when the kindergarten cancelled some lessons. That's cool. I went to the gym 14 times this month. That is a new record for me. As a matter of fact, the gym is going very well. I got some tips on training form the trainer. It seems that I was doing some things incorrectly. My Tokyo visits were plenty. I visited Meiji Shrine, Roppongi Hills, Harajuku, Shibuya, Shinjuku, Marunouchi, The Imperial Palace, The Japanese Diet building, the Supreme Court building, Ginza, Omotesandou, Asakusa, Kappabashi and Sky Tree. I learned a lot about transportation around the capitol for Japan. There are many subways and I now know a few. I am became more familiar with the trains, especially, of course, the Yamanote line. I had lunch at several places including several hotels. Back home I am busy with work. The best news is that the vacant lot next door HAS NO WEEDS! Hallelujah! So, I have some extra time to enojy myself. I guess that's it. I am looking forward to December and some more time off, hopefully with my family.
The vacant lot next door...Be-a-u-ti-ful!

No comments: