Thursday, January 9, 2020

New Year Holiday in Atami Part 2

We get back to our hotel about 8pm. We sang Karaoke songs for one hour. I sang one Johnny Cash song. But, I got too loud. (It's not a real Karaoke room. It is more like a meeting room. But it is cheap...500en for one hour for the room!) When I finished my Johnny Cash sing the manager arrived and asked us to "keep it down". That means to be more quiet. So, we did. Then all five of us went to our room. More food and drinks appeared. We played two card games. It was fun. But when we played the second game, I was rather drunk. The card game was Dai Hin Min. Next I drank some wine. And soon I went to sleep. I woke up the next morning at 8:00am. Everyone was still sleeping. I went to the hotel bath. It is not a Japanese on-sen. But it has a very nice view of the ocean. I then went back to our room very refreshed. We then cleaned up the room. We have to throw away our own trash and garbage and tidy up the room. (It is not really a hotel. It is a mansion that we can rent very cheaply.) We said our goodbyes and headed for breakfast. 

No comments: