Wednesday, January 22, 2020

American football

In the USA we have a Football League. There is an American Football Conference and a National Football Conference. There are 16 teams in each Conference. So, there are a total of 32 teams. After the regular season ends, the top six teams in each conference remain to play. These are called the playoffs. On Sunday, January 5th I watched two playoff games. And Monday January 6th I watched two more playoff games. They start early in the morning. Of course, I make a recording of the games. That way I can watch them at my leisure. I watched two games the following weekend on Sunday January 12th and then on Monday January 13th. After that only four teams were left (remaining). My favorite tam was one of them. Then on Monday, January 20th I watched the final two games. Unfortunately, my team lost. But, I must say, the two best teams are left (remaining). All of the games were exciting and fun to watch. I did not watch any regular season games all year this season. But the playoffs offer the best teams, so they are usually the best games. The Kansas City Chiefs and the San Francisco 49ers  will play in Super Bowl 53 on February 2nd in Miami, Florida. Super Bowl 1 in 1967 was held in Los Angeles, California. A ticket cost $7.50. And it was not a sellout.

No comments: