Friday, September 21, 2018

yard work

I had a nice little vacation last weekend. I was off from Saturday at noon to Tuesday morning at 10:00. So, what did I do?  First and foremost (most importantly) I DID NOT DRINK! I almost always drink on the weekends. But, I am on the wagon for a month or so. I went to the gym twice. I attended a CPR for kids training session at the neighborhood kindergarten (story next week). I read a book. I went out to dinner with Miwako. I watched some movies on TV. And I picked weeds in the vacant lot next door as well as around our house. As a matter of fact, I picked almost all the weeds. I picked them twice. The first time was on Saturday from 4 PM to 5:30 PM. The mosquitoes finally arrived. Then from 6 AM to 8 AM Monday morning. However, I did not pick those right in front of our house though. I also didn't shave twice. It was a very relaxing time. And now there is another 3 day weekend starting tomorrow. I am sure that I will enjoy it because I do n8ot have to pick weeds! 

No comments: