Friday, September 28, 2018

Adomani

Do you know the restaurant "Adomani"? There are two. One is in Kitamoto. The other is in Kitakounosu. We have been to the one in KitaMoto more than a several times. The food is very good. It is Italian; pasta and pizza. The desserts are also very tasty. The Adomani in Kitakounosu is the same. And they also have excellent desserts. you can search it on the Internet. You will find both locations. The one in Kitamoto is not easy to get to. On the other hand, the one in Kitakounosu is easy. I checked hte Internet for the meaning of ADOMONI. The only thing I fond was DOMONI. DOMONI means tomorrow in Italian. So, I have almost no idea why the restaurant is called ADOMONI. But, as I said, it is delicious. The price is also reasonable. I highly recommend ADOMONI for lunch or dinner with family or friends. By the way, do you know of any nice, local restaurants. If so, please tell us at our next lesson. Graci.

No comments: