Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Toyko University

On March 24th, a Sunday, I made a trip to Tokyo. This time I wanted to visit the KoIshiKawa Kourakuen. But before, that I had time to visit Tokyo University. As you may know, it is just a stone's throw (very near) Ueno station. I exited at the Shinobazu exit and walked to Tokyo University. I entered at the Tetsu Mon (gate). Right there was the Hospital. There were no people anywhere. I found a sign board with info about the university on it. I found my location and then started walking around the campus. It was very quiet. I found a pond. It is called the SanShiro Pond. It is in the center of the garden. This garden was constructed in 1638. It was nice and quiet. I then moved North and found an old building. I forgot the names of the buildings and gates and avenues. However, I did find some students who were working on some electronic gizmos. Gizmos means things. They wouldn't let me take any pictures. Top Secret stuff! I was there for an hour and a half before walking to my real objective (goal). That was the KoIshiKawa Kourakuen. I am glad I took the time to visit this University.

No comments: