Thursday, April 18, 2019

Tiger

I watched the Masters Golf Tournament from Atlanta, Georgia USA. It was broadcast here in Japan from April 12th to April 15th. It was early in the morning. I watched just one hour the first and the third days. But I watched the second and fourth day for over three hours each. Of course, all eyes were on Tiger Woods. Why? Because he is perhaps the greatest golfer ever. 
1. He has won 15 major championships.
2. He has won the Masters five times. 
3. The last time he won a Masters was in 2005. (14 years ago)
4. This is his first majors win since 2008. (11 years ago)
5. He was won a Masters in 3 different decades: 1997, (2000, 2001, 2005), 2019.
He was great! I watched all the players, of course. I tried to remember their names and faces. It is difficult. But it is easy to remember Tiger. Everybody knows Tiger. He is even trump's golf buddy. 
My favorite scene was his putt on the 9th hole, the final day. It was so long. He had to curve it up and then it ran along a line towards the hole. It stopped so close. Then he just tapped it in. I hope he plays for a few more years. It was fun watching Tiger Woods play golf. 

No comments: