Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Odaiba Miraikan

After my visit to the SUOYA, I went to the MIRAIKAN in Daiba. I had no idea what it was. So, it was perfect to explore. There was an entrance free. It cost 620en. No discount for elders. I had no idea what it was. I bought the Permanent Exhibition ticket. And I wasn't disappointed. This place is all about science. They had many, many hands-on equipment. That means that the customer can use it and "play" with it. Most had English versions. I tried a few but they proved too complicated (difficult) for me. They must be for kids. I have to level up my science knowledge some day. Then there was an announcement. Ashimo was about to perform. Do you know him? He is a Robot, built by Honda corporation. They invited all the quests to sit on the floor behind a red rope to watch the show. I must say that I was very impressed with his skills. He talked and walked and even kicked a ball. He did sign language. His show was up in ten minutes. From there I toured some more and found a second floor with more cool things to do. I definitely have to go there again to experience everything.

No comments: