Tuesday, October 1, 2019

My September

September has 30 days. I took advantage of each one. I studied, I worked, I played, I drank. I also relaxed with some TV. Now, we are ready for October. See my list below Cinnamon.
1. I made a major (big) excursion into Tokyo BY CAR! It was in KOTO-ku to locate (find) the four gods protecting this ward.
2. Did gardening, which included laying and taping the vinyl sheets next door.
3. Read National Geographic, Reader's Digest as well as 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne.
4. Drank some. Maybe 6 times during the month.
5. Visited the gym 14 times.
6. Washed the car, but only once.
7. Welcomed 6 new students to our school.
8. Said Goodbye to 3 students.
9. Started rehearsals for Christmas Shows at three kindergartens.
10. Had a birthday party for our elder daughter.
11. Had an udon lunch at one students restaurant in KitaMoto. Delicious.
12. Had dinner with friends from Germany.
13. Visited the family grave.
14. Read Shakespeare's "The Taming of the Shrew." Cool.
15. Visited M' sister's new place In Ueno. Fantastic and very interesting.
16. Celebrated Rina's birthday at Okonomiyaki.
17. Met friends from Gwermany.


No comments: