Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Gokokuji Part 2

After resting I set out again. I wanted to walk to Tokyo Dome. I thought about it for a while and then changed my mind. I took the bus, instead. That was good because I could see everything around me. And I could follow on my map. Also the bus is very cheap. 170yen to the terminal station. I got off at Tokyo Dome and then had lunch. It was at a Chinese restaurant. It was so-so. Then I took the subway for two stations. That was no fun so I got off and walked the rest of the way to Tokyo station. I walked passed the St. Nickolai Cathedral. The dome is fantastic. I continues my walk to Tokyo station. There were not many people about. My goal was to go to Maruzen book store. I took a short cut. It was a new route but I was sure of my location. It was successful. On the way I took a photo of the two rugby players on a bench. At Maruzen I looked at the globes. I wanted to compare sizes. I made up my mind which one I wanted to buy. Then I bought two Shakespeare books. It was time to go home. A nice day off and exploring of Tokyo.

No comments: