That was an exciting, very memorable May.
1. M and I were in Izu four four days at the end of GW.
2. Our daughter got married.
3. My brother, Gregory, and his wife came to attend the wedding and enjoy Japan.
4. Sang a duet with Gregory on stage at the wedding reception.
5. Introduced our family members to the in-laws. It was a performance for me.
6. Took Greg and Mary to Toyko Tower.
7. Took Greg and Mary the Akasaka State Guest House.
8. Took Greg and Mary to the Mieji Jingu.
9. Took Greg and Mary to an Izakaya in Ueno for eats and Shochu.
10. Took Greg and Mary to an Izakaya in Ueno for eats and Sake.
11. Took Greg and Mary to the La Cuatro Stagirao restaurant, Ueno Park for lunch.
12. Took Greg and Mary to the Mirakikan, Odaiba to see Asimo by Yurikamome.
13.Took Greg and Mary to a Okonomiya restaurant in Asakusa.
14. Took Greg and Mary to Tokyo Tower.
15. Cleaned the garden and washed the car.
16. Went to the gym 12 times.
17. Went shopping.
18. Attended Miwako's live outdoor Jazz performance in Omiya.