Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Strange

There was a strange bug in my school last week. I don't know what it was. It suddenly appeared on the floor. Let me explain.
The floor in our school is off-white. So, anything dark is easy to spot (see). That includes dirt. After one lesson, at 6PM, the students left and I saw a small, dark thing moving very slowly on the floor. It was maybe 2.5 centimetres long. It was dark grey and had many black legs. It had a pointy front. It looked harmless (not dangerous) so I got an old piece of paper and placed it in front of the critter. It continued to move onto the paper. When it was completely on I took it outside and placed it in the grass next door. I did some computer work. When the next student arrived we saw another of the same kind of critter walking along the floor. I got the same paper and took it outside and deposited it (put it) in the same place as its twin. When this student left I returned to my office space and found another one crawling of the floor. This one left a brown slime behind it as it advanced. I took this one outside and again left it with its friends. At 9PM I went home. The next day when I came to the school I found two long pieces of that slime on the floor but no critters. I cleaned that. Since then I have not seen these critters again. Strange.
I couldn't find a picture of he bug, so I used this one instead.

No comments: