Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Christopher Robbin Part 1 by Naomi

October 19, 2018 Friday
The other day, on my day off, I wanted to see a movie. So, I sent a mail to my son and said "If you want to see a movie with your mom, get off the train at Omiya Shintoshin station on your way back home." His reply was "I'm tired. I want to go home as soon as possible." I thought he wouldn't show up (come). But, when I was on the train I received a mail from him. He was at the station! He mailed "Where are you?" So, we watched the movie Christopher Robbin. The opening scene was the farewell party for Christopher. Pooh said to him "I'm waiting for you forever." Christopher left the forest of 100 acres and entered a dormitory. 
He grew up, got married, and went to war. After the war he got a job at a traveling bag company. He got into financial (money) trouble, was super busy and got stressed out. He completely forgot about Pooh. 

No comments: