Wednesday, February 5, 2020

My New Year Resolution by Eiko


Do you remember my resolution of last year? It was to practice Kendama for over 5 minutes every day. Did I do it? No.
I practiced Kendama for 3 months. Then I hurt my shoulder. So I stopped practicing Kendama for more than 6 months. My shoulder got better and better.

I am a Challenge School volunteer. Challenge School is an after-school children’s club. The lesson on January 18 was Kendama. The teacher of Kendama came to our class on the day. She taught children Kendama. There was a certification at the end of the lesson. I started Kendama practice again last December. I also took test with the children. I passed grade 6. I am reasonably satisfied.

And my resolution of 2020 is walking more than 5000 steps a day.



No comments: