Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Exploring Tokyo Breakfast

I had a cold last month. It was from about October 25th to November 3rd. I had a sore throat. My nose was running. I was congested. The good news was that I did not have a fever. I'm not sure how I got the cold. Perhaps from the kids that I teach at my school or the kindergartens where I teach. I have no idea. But, it got much better the weekend of November 2nd and 3rd. Then the following day, Tuesday, November 4th was a holiday. I stayed home and rested and then finally Tuesday morning I left for Tokyo. It was a beautiful day. I got the 8:08 for Shinjuku. There, I wanted to find a place to have breakfast. I decided that my best choice was the Kei Oi Plaza hotel. Why? Because although it is expensive, it is delicious. I found one restaurant with a lot of people lined up to get in. It was a buffet style breakfast. I frowned at that. Besides, I didn't want to wait. Then, I saw the Japanese restaurant with no one waiting in line. I entered and was taken to my seat. The place was 80% full. And, as I thought, the food was delicious! With that,  I was ready to explore Tokyo.


No comments: