Thursday, November 7, 2019

A trip to Copenhagen by Kazuko Part 3

Meanwhile we almost got into trouble. It was a Sunday morning. We were strolling along the street in town. There were few people. Suddenly two men appeared from somewhere and stood in front of my husband. They said "Police, police." and "Passport, passport." while showing some kind of ID. I knew of the existence of such people. So we ignored them and left quickly. Fortunately they didn't follow us. I was not scared at the time but I felt fear later. This was also unforgettable. Denmark is one the cashless developed countries in the world. I mostly paid by credit card. Now, I'm afraid to see next month's CC bill. Anyway, we went through a lot bit we were able to come back home safe and sound. 
"All's well, that ends well."



No comments: