Thursday, February 14, 2019

Stand or Sit Part 1

I finally took a trip to Tokyo. It had been about a month since my last venture (travel) to the capital of Japan. I wanted to go, but every Sunday something came up (happened) so I couldn't go. This time I went to Meguro. I went to the Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum. I will tell you about that adventure in the next couple of Blogs. However, I would like to tell you about my adventure on the train. Of course I travelled to and from my destination (Meguro station) by train. When I left Okegawa I got on a local bound for Ueno. I found and empty seat and sat down. I wanted to go Meguro so I got off at Akabane and changed to the Saikyou Line. There were no empty seat this time. I stood until Ikebukuro when many people got off. I sat down then. I changed to the Yamanote line at Shinjuku and sat on the train until my destination. Cont. tomorrow.

No comments: