Tuesday, January 29, 2019

USA Football

American football is a very popular sport in the US of A ("Home of the Brave, and the land of the free"). They are having their playoffs now. Three weeks ago, the best teams remained when the regular season ended. The palyoffs started with 12 teams three weeks ago. Then two weeks ago the best 8 teams remained. They all played. Then the best four teams were left. Those four teams played two games on Sunday January 20th. Here in Japan those two games started at 4:45a.m. Monday morning and finished at 12 noon. I recorded those two games. I watched the first one Monday night from 9:30 to 11:15 at home. Then I watched the second game Tuesday morning form 6:00a.m. to 8:30a.m. Since it was recorded I could watch it on and off. That means that I could stop the recording and start it at my leisure (my pace). I must say both games were thrillers. They were both see-saw games. They both went into overtime. And the two teams that won recorded come from-behind victories. 

No comments: