Friday, January 4, 2019

First BLOG of 2019

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, this is my first BLOG of 2019. The holidays are over (finished) and we had safe and happy ones. How about you? And just for your informantion there is a Puzzler starting tomorrow. Please enjoy it. I was very busy during the end of the year.
I...
1. Went to Tokyo to attend the Brithday greeting from Emperor Akihito. Unfortunately I was too late and could not get in.
2. Went to Tokyo and rode my bicycle around the palace grounds.
3. Did lots of (much) housework.
4. Drank regularly, but not too much.
5. Spent one night at a nice hotel in Tokyo with my family.
6. Visited Tokyo Tower with Miwako December 31st.
7. Went to see one illumination. It was the Blue Caverns near NHK studios.
8. Saw the January 1st sunrise from Tokyo Tower.
9. Went to the Imperial Palace to hear Emperor Akihito's New Year's greeting. This time I got in!
10. Made our pilgrimage to the Hikawa Shrine in Ageo.
11. Went to Yasukuni Shrine but just for a visit.
12. etc.


No comments: