● I lived and worked in Singapore from 1996 to 2000.
● Singapore is so beautiful and is called "greenery country".
● But Singapore is very small country. It is almost the same size as Awajishima in Seto inland sea or Tokyo 23 wards.
2. The transportation
● Changi Airport is famous as an international hub airport.
Very big, clean and beautiful.
● Female flight attendants uniform of Singapore Airline are so elegant, exotic and sexy.
● Bus, Subway(MRT) and taxi are at the center of the land transportation. MRT stands for Mass Rapid Transit and is a subway. ● MRT is an elevated railway in the suburbs. MRT Extension construction is still progressing towards the suburbs.
3. The restaurant
● I wanted to introduce the restaurant “Compass Rose” on the top floor of The Westin Hotel, overlooking Singapore Bay. Words don’t appear in the beauty of the night view.
● Some people say that the essence of Singapore gourmet is in Hawken- Center(=Food Center). That’s true. And delicious and inexpensive.
4. The hotel
● I had no chance to stay in these gorgeous hotels in Singapore.
1. Shangri-la 2. Singapore Raffles Hotel 3. Marina Bay Sands
I’d like to stay at these hotels someday.