Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Glass no Mori Museum

We got to our hotel and checked in. It was quaint. That means comfortable and cozy. I wanted to relax. However, M had another idea. That was to visit the Glass no Mori Museum which was not far away. The hotel staff was there so I said that I wanted to drink some whiskey. He said that they do not have whiskey. What!? I didn't want to drink beer. I didn't want to drink sake. I didn't want to drink shochu. I wanted whiskey! BUT, they didn't have any. Mama Mia! Then Miwako had a brilliant idea. She said we could go to the Museum and buy some whiskey on the way back. I agreed as I wanted to drink some whiskey. So we put on our shoes and drove to the museum. It only took 15 minutes. (I spotted a Lawson's and a 7-11 so I planned my purchase.) Most of the displays are outdoors. They are a white glass and really beautiful. It was fascinating. We only had about 45 minutes to see everything as they closed at 5:30. But it was not very big and only a few illuminations to see. Then we spent 15 minutes in the souvenir shop. I bought...a whiskey glass, of course. M boufgt a beer glass. On the way back to the hotel I got my whiskey and we were back in time for our dinner. All's well, that ends well.

1 comment:

Eiko said...

What a wonderful photo!