Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Tiger Woods

Congratulations to Tiger Woods. He won the FedExCup Championship last weekend. It was played in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. Do you know Tiger Woods? He is a professional golfer. Five years ago his golfing career was almost over. He had terrible back pains and needed many surgeries to try to correct it (try to make it better.) He said that he could not walk. He is considered to be one of the greatest golfers of all time. He started his professional golfing career when he was 20 years old in 1996. He ended in 2014 when he was 38 years old. He made a comeback this year and finally won a major event. I watched the final two days on TV. That was Sunday morning and again Monday morning. Monday was a holiday so I was off. I stayed dry this weekend so I was up before dawn every day. I saw Tiger play from about the 10th hole on. (There are 18 holes in a golf round.) He was great. But, the other players were great, too! There were many good shots and great putts. There was also some drama with bad shots, too. I'm glad I watched it. 

No comments: