It's December 31st. 2013 was a pretty good year for me.
1. Business was good. I made Homework for little kids and Eiken kids. This worked out very well. Blogging and Homework for the adults went well also. New kindergarten lessons went very well. The private Monday lessons started out rough but I have found a groove teaching them.
2. Violin: I can't believe how cool it is. I am so glad that I started. And now I must practice, practice, practice. I'm also fortunate to have so much support from many people.
3. Bridge: Getting better. I know where my weaknesses are so I have to work on strengthening them. For example, bidding and counting cards.
4. Family: Eri is back form Canada. Rina continues to work at her company. Yumiko is slow, but sure. Miwako is the greatest. Probably need more communication which means I should say less.
5. Drinking: Very, very challenging for me. It has its ups and downs.
6. RINRI: I'm doing my part but not much more. I still enjoy the 6AM Morning Seminars.
7. Jogging: I jogged 210 times. Each time 3 kilometers. Stretching for 10 minutes every Am.