1. Early RINRI Morning Seminar. I make a 3 minute speech...no one understands!
2. To school. Only two lessons as 10 kids are absent for Sports Day.
3. Violin practice.
4. Nap as I woke up at 2:30AM.
5. Visit the grave with M and Yumiko.
6. Discuss business with M at the school.
7. Dinner and drinks (not me) at Shoya.
1. Jog early.
2. Blog from home as I watch football video recording from Thursday.
3. Violin practice at school.
4. Power Point work.
5. Bridge at Kenkatsu.
6. Home to review bridge and relax.
Tomorrow is my last day of non-drinking. BUT! I will abstain again for October. I feel I have to do it. Wish me luck.